Our standard product offering is listed below. For an overview of the process our cars go through, please visit our process page. If you are looking for the looks of a classic Corvette with the ability to drive it everyday , then Vestris’ Vettes is your classic resto-mod manufacturer!
Vestris’ Vettes takes pride in offering as part of our standard package the following upgrades. In doing so we are honored to work with companies such as Gallagher’s Automotive, General Motors, Jim Meyers Racing, Painless, Autometer, Selva Leather, Fiber Technology, American Racing, BF Goodrich, Vintage Air, Clarion and many others:
Using a local experienced paint shop, provide a high quality paint job the color of the customer’s choosing.
- New LS GenIV engine
- Tremec TKO manual overdrive transmission or GM 4L65E automatic transmission
- Choice of rear gear ratios w/posi-traction
- Aluminum radiator
- Upgraded gas tank
- Custom exhaust
Strengthened and powder coated original frame or new custom frame
C1 (53 - 62) Jim Meyer Racing coilover suspension with adjustable shocks.
C2 (63 - 67) VBP adjustable composite mono leaf springs with adjustable shocks.
C3 coilover suspension system with mono leaf composite rear spring and adjustable shocks.
- Four wheel power disc with vented rotors and two or four piston calipers.
- Rack and pinion power steering or Borgenson performance steering unit.
- New and upgraded wiring harness and fuse panel.
- Aluminum or alloy wheels and high quality tires of an appropriate size to provide increased traction and control while maintaining a classic appearance.
- Leather seats
- New carpet
- Gauges - Digital gauge package with analog readouts
- Custom steering wheel
- Power windows
- A/C – “Vintage” air conditioning system
- Sound System – Stereo head unit, amp, CD changer, and speakers, blue tooth enabled for smart phone pairing.
- WiFi capability
- LS7 Motor Rated 505hp
- C1 removeable hard top
- C2 removeable hard top
- C3 removeable hard top